Here are some of the open-source technologies that we use to provide industry-grade bespoke software solutions to our business clients:
Why we love the tools we use
- The Python programming language, for clean, readable and change-friendly code. We write new software with Python 3, but are also happy to supporting existing Python 2 code-bases (and to help you to eventually transition to Python 3.)
- The Django web framework for quickly putting together web-based solutions and APIs that can grow to support serious production traffic and huge amounts of data. We also use GeoDjango for advanced GIS applications.
- The powerful PostgreSQL database for reliably and securely managing data of any size and shape. (BTW., Django and PostgreSQL are a match made in heaven!)
- The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud for fast, compliant, scalable deployments worldwide
- Erlang, OTP, Elixir and Phoenix for concurrent programming and dynamic web apps that need to work with (near-)real-time data.
- Twitter Bootstrap and HTML 5 for quick prototyping and responsive mobile interfaces.
- React Native for performance-optimised mobile apps that run on iOS and Android alike.
Our open-source contributions
Visit our GitHub profile to see our OSS contributions.